Managed VPS Server

Managed VPS Server

When you look for VPS hosting, you have your choice between unmanaged VPS hosting and managed VPS server hosting. For those among you who are IT professionals highly experienced in VPS Cloud hosting, an unmanaged virtual private server plan is for you. However, for those of you who need help fixing operating system issues, migrating data and sorting through technical glitches, a managed server hosting plan might be for you.

Why You Need VPS Managed Hosting

Without getting too deep into it, managed VPS Cloud hosting solutions are for end users who a) don’t have time to fix issues or b) don’t understand how to fix technical issues. Regardless of the category you fall into, a managed server hosting plan will allow you to focus on your business while not having to worry about the technical issues of your VPS which will – at some point – arise.

The Benefits of Fully Managed VPS Hosting

Let’s say you are working on an important project that your boss needs done by the end of the week. However over the course of the week, your ecommerce site springs a leak causing all your important work to come to a screeching halt. With an unmanaged VPS solution, this stop in work would mean you, or someone on your staff’s IT team, would have to manually figure out the issue, figure out how to fix that issue and then fix the issue. For you, the person who needs work done, this will put you way behind. However, with a fully managed VPS you don’t have to worry about finding or implementing the fix. For you, a team of highly trained IT professionals is on the job 24/7/365. That’s right, with managed VPS solutions provided by Solar VPS, your VPS has a team of dedicated professionals on hand to fix your issues. Moreover, Solar VPS runs on the 80/20 rule. This means that when you reach out to us, whether you are a UK managed VPS plan or a India managed VPS solution or whether it is 3 AM or 2 PM in the afternoon, you will talk to the same IT engineer 80% of the time. We do this so the IT professional you reach knows your virtual private server solution like the back of his hand. The other 20% of the time another member of our IT team, who knows your VPS like the back of his hand, will resolve any issues you are currently experiencing.

The Cost of VPS Security

In today’s economy, one of the biggest issues is price point for needed solutions. When it comes to virtual private server hosting plans that provide VPS security, cost concerns are no different. In short everyone wants VPS security for a minimal costs. This is why Solar VPS offers our fully managed VPS hosting, Mission Control, for $35 per VPS per month. The only stipulation to our service is that you sign up for a three-month term of Mission Control.

Is VPS Managed Solutions Worth It?

It is a good question worth asking. Here at Solar VPS, we fully believe $35 a month as an insurance policy for your VPS is a great idea. We fully believe that at the end of the day being secure in knowing your VPS is always being looked after is better than going at it alone. Whatever you choice, be it unmanaged or managed VPS solutions, we trust that you will utilize your Solar VPS Linux or Windows Hosting solution to its fullest extent.