Windows VPS Europe
Windows VPS EuropeMany companies are utilizing virtual private servers (VPS) as a solution to hosting their websites. VPS hosting allows a business to maintain a website without the high costs of maintaining a private, dedicated server running anywhere from $30,000 – $45,000. Top of the line hardware is heavy on the pocket and commonly used software such as Windows 2003 or 2008 also come at a hefty price. By going with a Windows VPS Europe hosting plan, businesses of all sizes can afford premium hardware and software by sharing costs with multiple users. When it comes to VPS, people usually think that the most popular companies are all based in the USA. Indeed, there is truth to that as the US runs abundant in data centers. But despite this, more and more companies are considering using Windows VPS UK and Windows VPS Australia providers due to their price and bandwidth capacities. These growing trends: American companies outsourcing their VPS plan and international companies considering Windows VPS hosting from countries outside America, has been escalating in pace and size for a considerable amount of time. So, why is this happening?
Why Europe?As a grouping of nations, Europe is known for historically rich sites and majestic sceneries. But lately, people have been seeing a lot of potential in its IT horizon via their Windows virtual server hosting options. The best Windows VPS Europe are offering speeds that American hosting plans cannot offer. On the downside though, VPS hosting plans throughout Europe are more expensive as compared to their American counterparts. Let’s take a look at the advantages of international VPS plans from Europe to Australia.
- As discussed earlier, the US has a lot of data centers and a big population. Thus the user to bandwidth ratio can be almost ten times more than ratios in the UK and Australia. With less users to service, bandwidth speeds internationally are faster than domestically.
- Consumers are raving about the best Windows VPS UK for its speed. Due to the price, European VPS hosting plans have less number of users. The startup time for websites is noticeably shorter.
- While price is a big consideration, especially for companies on a budget, there has been a recent movement of price decreases as the UK is utilizing Windows in an effort to further lower the costs of monthly plans.
- Also as European and Australian VPS are becoming more popular, more data centers are popping up in both continents, giving American hosting plans a run for their money.
- If a company is from Europe and most users are from Europe, then it will mean faster loading times for customers. In the end, it all boils down to happy, satisfied users.
- European business will also support European e-commerce by signing up for a local VPS hosting plan.
- If your website uses programs and applications that require speed, then a higher cost European VPS plan will benefit you in the long-run.
- If you’re an American company with a European VPS plan, then you need to be sure your provider offers good quality technical and customer support, regardless of time zones and possible language barriers. You never know when and what time you will need your support. Before you sign on the dotted line, you need assurance that the VPS host will be there to service your needs no matter what time.
- Some European VPS hosting plans do not offer dedicated servers, managed hosting and managed back-ups. If any of these are your primary needs, then a US-based hosting company might be your best option.